Add Your Beat Maker Software Package
Add Your Link™ is a small and handy software tool for Windows that you can use to easily submit a web site to all major search engines and directories. Unlike most other on-line packages, Add Your Link™ gathers all the data it requires before logging onto the net, and then handles the whole submission process for you, without asking you to press a button for every submission and allowing you to use your time more effectively. And the best of all, is completely free!
Download Add Your Link
( Size: 512Kb, Download Time: 3 Min )
Add Your Link Screenshot
Other useful resources:
Open Directory Project The Gmoz Human Edited Directory, a must submit to site.
Web Directories Page is an excellent site with hundred of web directories where you can add an url.
Abi Logic iAbiLogic is a Business Web Directory of quality family-friendly and spam-free sites organized by subject. Offering free and paid listings. Suggest url for free.
Elib Human edited, quality, international directory of shopping related websites. Contains sites of which the primary focus is to allow the consumer to select and obtain goods and services over the Web. Add url for free.
Haabaa contains even more quality web sites, inclusion turn around for Haabaa EU website directory listing is now faster. Suggest link for free.
Online beat maker services are available based on a community review system. In hedir, you get the best websites in any category of human knowledge collected by the hedir community.
10 Things to keep in mind about Link popularity
1. Quality. Is not all just about getting a site listed on as many places as possible, but instead is very important how related to yours is the site where you suggest the url, how many websites are listed there, and the visibility of those pages.
You should submit a site only to related directories and pages, and avoid sites that are not on the same topic.
2. PageRank. Most webmasters are looking to get their url listed on pages with a high PR, but this is most often a hard to get thing. Many times is very good to add a site on brand new pages, if the page is relevant to your site, the site has good PR on the homepage, and a good internal linking structure. Eventually, the PR of the new page will be increased considerable.
3. Link Age. Search engines value the age of links, the older the better. Don't bother to suggest a url on pages where will stay only for a while.
4. Content. Is is useless if you have many incoming links, but litle original content on your site. Search Engines value what you have to offer to visitors. They take the value of the incoming links, and multiply it with the value of site content. If the last is near 0, the result is near 0 as well, no matter how many links to you have.
5. Provide a resource directory. List quality websites grouped on similar topics, visitors will apreciate such a resource, and Search Engines will appreciate that you care about visitors. Add your site to sites that do the same, grouping the links in categories.
6. Awards. Offering awards on your website is an easy way to get listed, without having to suggest your url; webmasters love to display valuable awards on their sites.
7. Give Testimonials. Everyone has some favorite software tools and utilities, contact the publishers or developers and tell them why you like their software programs. Some of them will request a permission to display your testimonial on their Web site, along with your name and site. This is an other easy way to get listed without the need to suggest the site.
8. Web directories. There are hundred of high quality human edited web directories, where you can suggest link for free.
9. Newsgroups and discussion forums. When you post to newsgroups and discussion forums, add a signature file with your Web site.
10. Write articles. Write articles about the topics that your Web site visitors are interested in, and suggest these articles to other sites, there are planty of articles directories organized on categories.